TFT LCD Module - Q Series
Winstar TFT LCD - Q Series
Winstar TFT Q Series is a TFT module Family which is including 3.5 inches, 4.3 inch, 5.7 inch, 7.0 inch, 8.0 inch and 10.2 inch TFT modules. The modules of Winstar TFT Q Series which are all have integrated a 36-pinout connector on the SSD1963 controller board. The Q Series modules are derivative products from the Winstar existing standard TFT modules which uniform the pin assignment into 36 pins on board. The Q Series modules combined with SSD1963 controller board plus a 36 pin-out connector on board. The Q Series is available in 8 bit or 16 bit options and pre-defined pin no. 33 ~ 36 as backlight supply; therefore, the customers no need to design extra backlight circuit.
Winstar Q series is support with Solomon SSD1963 Which has the traditional inputs and drive TFT by VESA signal. Therefore, the customers don’t need T-COM circuit on board. Besides, we have integrated all functions including TFT connection, backlight driver, and touch panel into only one connection. Winstar TFT Q Series display provides the following innovative advantages to offer outstanding image quality and easily to use a colorful TFT display.
- Q Series integrated a 36 pin-out connector on SSD1963 controller board and all connectors are the same direction.
- All Winstar TFT Q Series modules are available in 8 bit and 16 bit parallel interface options.
- The pin no. 33 ~ 36 already pre-defined as backlight supply.
- Built in backlight driver IC, all Q series TFT displays can be drive by 5.0V (3.5” and 4.3” also support 3.3V). The customers do not have to change the backlight driver circuits while change the TFT module sizes.
- The 5.7”, 7.0”, 8.0” and 10.2” Q Series are allowed to design “Sleep Mode” to close BIAS(VGH, VGL, AVDD) low power consumption mode.
- Resistive Touch Screen options are available for all Q Series display, and 4-Line signal (X1 ,Y1, X2, Y2) can be input from 36pin connector.
- Capacitive Touch Screen options are available for all Q Series display, and the I2C read/write protocol can be input from 36pin connector.
Specification of SSD1963 for Q Series Control Board
Winstar Q Series Interface and Pin Function
Winstar Q Series available sizes