CANopen Display, CAN Bus Display, Display CAN Bus
WINSTAR released an innovative new product “WINSTAR Smart Display CAN Series”. It offers an out-of-the-box CANopen development experience that will lower your development costs and speed your time-to-market expectations. We can provide LCD/TFT to communicate reliably in a hundred feet rather inches and come with daisy chain topology capabilities. WINSTAR CAN TFT offers IPS TFT display with wider viewing angle for option as well.
Why Choose CAN Bus Interface
The CAN (Controller Area Network) communication interface was first developed by Bosch in the 1980s in order to respond to the increasing number of electronic devices used in new cars. The CAN bus can connect and control the entire control system through the simple serial interface. It is common used in passenger vehicles, industrial automation, mechanical control, elevator, escalator, electronic equipment for aviation and navigation, etc. WINSTAR Smart Display CAN TFT series already built in object dictionary on module.
Speed time-to-market by using Smart Display CAN TFT Series
Customers can take the advantage of using WINSTAR Smart Display CAN TFT Series products. Below is the comparison of adopting our Smart Display CAN TFT series.W/O Using Smart Display CAN TFT:
- The user interface (widgets) & functions need to design coding by users.
- Users need advanced coding skills.
- Customers develop products will take a longer time.
- The user interface are well defined as objects.
- Get started quickly, suitable for fast and easy integration of a HMI into any application.
- Just adopt scripts to control on/off or give a value for objects.
- Design the UI without writing a line of code by WINSTAR GUI builder! (►Link to GUI Builder Introduction)
Designed with STM32F series MCU and Support STMicroelectronics’ (ST) software development tools
WINSTAR Smart Display products are designed with ST controller which supports ST development tools like TouchGFX and STM32CubeIDE. You can also use ST tools to design WINSTAR Smart Display modules besides GUI Builder.